To bring a more forward-looking vision of the company and to better understand its strategy of shared value creation at the medium term.
The movement towards Integrated Thinking marks a turning point in the financial community’s growing awareness of a holistic approach to business. It is about putting in coherence all its dimensions: economic, social, societal, financial, environmental, ethical and of governance.
The Responsible Business and Governance Awards aim to accompany this virtuous dynamic, to make it accessible to all companies – big or small one’s – and to promote it to all stakeholders at an international level.
The Responsible Business and Governance Awards reward companies considered the most exemplary in terms of integrated thinking :
I. In Europe
- Large companies – market capitalization > 7 billion euros
- Small companies – market capitalization < 7 billion euros
- International companies (without distinction of size)
The 2019 Laureates are:
- International company : Vodacom (South Africa)
- European large company – market capitalization > 7 billion euros: Société Générale (France)
- European small company – market capitalization < 7 billion euros: Valeo (France)
For the first year, Jury members rewarded another company for its involvement in terms of Integrated Thinking : Ferrovial (Spain)
Download the press release
Download the report